1) You are requested to stop on arrival at Reception to leave your identity
2) Every change in the number of persons in tents or chalets must be communicated to Reception as soon as possible.
3) The prices applied per day for the camping are from noon on the day of the arrival to 10 a.m. on the day of departure.
4) The chalets/caravans must be vacated by 10 a.m. on day of departure except as agreed otherwise by Reception.
5) Visitors have to deliver identity documents to Reception.
6) On departure day the guests have to collect the identity documents from Reception and pay the camping charges.
7) The swimming pool is free of charge. The site cannot be held responsible under any circumstance for any damage to persons or property.
8) Please, look after your belongings. The site cannot be held responsible under any circumstance for loss or theft.
9) Articles found on site must be handed into Reception and may be claimed from there.
10) Do not disturb your fellow campers rest. Any kind of noise is strictly forbidden from 10 p.m. to 8 a.m. During this time no cars and motor-cycles can drive on the site.
11) Dogs must be kept on a leash.
12) It is forbidden:
13) Child care: child care is the sole responsibility of the parents or other persons in change. The site does not accept any responsibility for the supervision of minors and they should be accompanied at all times in the toilets and in the use of any site equipment or facilities.
14)Staying in the camping implies the acceptation of these rules. Anyone falling to conform with the above rules, will be asked to leave the site.